Welcome!

Welcome to the ever-growing collection of some of the funniest and most insightful statements ever spoken by a kid -- by OUR kid :)!

Monday, January 28, 2008

More Driving

OK, I nearly forgot this one...

Last Friday night ("date night") we three were heading off to Red Robin for our weekly romantic dinner...

We noticed that there was a restaurant newly re-opened at an intersection not far from our house, and, since the place has been opened, closed, and reopened about a dozen time, I was intrigued to see what they had done this time to try to keep the people's interest.

I said, "Why don't we go there?" We were stopped at the light near the establishment, and I had the intention of turning in. B was not enthusiastic. K said, "Mommy, you can go there another time, by yourself... and Daddy and I will go somewhere else... How does that sound?"

Of course, we laughed our heads off... and then headed on to Red Robin, since there seemed to be no overwhelming support to try the "new" place.

No comments: